Visiting the Museum of Communications
The Museum of Communications
7000 East Marginal Way South,
Seattle, Washington (WA) 98108, USA
The Museum’s hours are:
The museum is handicap accessible.
There is no charge for admission. However we are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation so donations are gratefully accepted.
Directions from I-5
- Exit at the Corson Avenue South, exit #162
- Continue on Corson Avenue until you reach East Marginal Way
- Turn left into the parking lot on the corner behind the concrete building
- The museum is on the corner and is without windows
- Park behind the building and walk to the fence
- Go down the alley to the ramp
- Open the door, take the elevator to the 3rd floor to start the tour
Note: The door is down the alley on the left side of the building. If the door
is locked you have the wrong door. Look again.