Visiting the Museum of Communications
The Museum of Communications
7000 East Marginal Way South,
Seattle, Washington (WA) 98108, USA
Telephone (206) 767-3012
We are just 1-1/2 miles North of The Museum of Flight on East Marginal Way South.
Hours and admission:
- Every SUNDAY from 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The museum is handicap accessible.
- There is no charge for admission; however, we are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation so donations are gratefully accepted.
Directions from I-5
- Exit at the Corson Avenue South, exit #162.
- Continue on Corson Avenue South until you reach East Marginal Way South.
- Turn left into the parking lot on the corner behind the concrete building (the museum is on the corner and has very few windows).
- Park behind the building and walk to the chain-link fence.
- Turn right and go down the alley to the ramp.
- Go through the door and take the elevator to the 3rd floor to start the tour.