Visiting the Museum of Communications
The Museum of Communications
7000 East Marginal Way South
Seattle, Washington 98108
Telephone (206) 767-3012
Mailing address P.O. Box 81103 Seattle, WA 98108
Hours and admission:
- Every SUNDAY from 10 am to 3:00 pm*
- The museum is handicap accessible.
- Suggested donation, $5 for adults, $2 youths aged 12 to 18 (parents with children under twelve are encouraged to first visit the museum without their children to determine the suitability of museum exhibits for younger visitors)
* Doors close at 2:30 pm to permit visitors to conclude their tour before the museum closes at 3 pm
Directions from I-5
- Exit at the Corson Avenue South, exit #162.
- Continue on Corson Avenue South until you reach East Marginal Way South.
- Turn left into the parking lot on the corner behind the concrete building (the museum is on the corner and has very few windows).
- Park behind the building and walk to the chain-link fence.
- Turn right and go down the alley to the ramp.
- Go through the door and take the elevator to the 3rd floor to start the tour.